The official Etsy mobile app for shopping and browsing.
Fall in love with Etsy, anywhere.
Discover over 17 million unique items from 800,000 sellers around the world.
Explore what kindred spirits are favoriting on Etsy.
Shop whenever inspiration hits.
Manage your shop and orders with ease.
Etsy for Android is available in English, German, French, Dutch, and Italian.
For our sellers out there, an app just for sellers will be launched later in 2014.
For support, go to http://www.etsy.com/help
Free Or Paid:
Play Store Link:
- 1. Talkback reads and can interract with none of the screen elements.
- 2. Talkback reads and can interract with a few screen elements
- 3. Talkback reads and can interract with some screen elements
- 4. Talkback reads and can interract with most screen elements.
- 5. Talkback reads and can interract with all app elements on all screens
- 1. The app or game has no way to adjust it's look to high contrast black
- 2. The app or game has no way to adjust it's look to high contrast black
- 3. The App or game has a night mode or black theme available
- 4. The App or game has a black theme by default
- 5. The app or game allows you to set the color of all foreground and
Accessible way to buy on Etsy
This app is a great replacement for the website where the designers typically rearrange the fernature every 6-8 months. Etsy is a great marketplace to sell handmade items. Eventually I plan to move the admin of my mother's shop over to the app permirmantly.
This is the app for buyers. All of the functions I have tested work, including searches, favourites, shop and item listings, and app setttings. Explore by touch does not work well in this app. It is very slow and often reads nothing on the screen as I slide my finger. Swiping allows access to everything item by item though of course, this is very tedious when viewing long lists of items.
At the top left of the screeen is a drawer which talkback always characterizes as open, but which is actually closed until activated. The drawer contains a menu of feature areas of the app. It doesn't have a home icon or a my store icon when logged in, which are two things i would use often.
Other than explore by touch being just a bit pooped on my moto G, I have very little to complain about so far.