Here at inclusive android, the developers have been hard at work. Here's a rundown of what has gone on in the last couple of weeks.
- The app and game directory version one is complete. all ratings, comments, and views are working properly, and we are busting with ideas for version 2.
- Our first two developer submitted apps were just published. You can find:
Talking Stones here, and Accessible memory Pro here.
- There are currently 77 apps in the app or game directory available to be rated.
- Searches have become much more sleak and stable.
- We added a new question and answer section.
- We've got a much nicer homepage now with better terminology and more features.
We hope you enjoy the many changes and features you see and we look forward to launching the site officially soon.
We love hearing your comments, so please feel free to contact us with any suggestions. We would also love to ramp up app submitions, so if an app you use regularly is not in our directory, please feel free to add it.
The inclusive android team