The following will cover a quick way to listen to audio books. I will be using airmore and podcast addict.
I should preface this by saying that I'm 2 weeks new to android, so any corrections will probably be necessary.
- Download podcast addict from the google play store.
- Download airmore from the google play store
- Run both at least once.
- Connect your computer to airmore with the IP address method.
- Click files
- Click the SD card if that's where you want to put the files.
- Create a new folder for your book files. Note it is best if your mp3s are numbered so, 001, 002, ETC.
- Click import after selecting the new folder
- Import your files.
- Wait until your files have ben imported. Make sure you have all of the files or you might find some odd jumps in the book. I've had this happen once already.
Once the book is imported into that folder you will do the following.
- Launch podcast addict.
- click the nav drawer at the upper left.
- Click add new podcasts.
- Click virtual podcast.
- Browse to where the folder is.
- Tap the folder
- Tap ok.
Now if you did things right you should be able to queue each ep in the playlist by double tapping and holding.
I'm reading a book this way and it is working fine. I have the auto advance function on in the playlist, so this makes listening to a book very enjoyable. I hope this simple guide helps someone.